FOR THE FOLLOWING REASONS YOU SHOULD CHOOSE US FOR STRINGING YOUR RACKET.
- All our STRINGERS are qualified and certified by YONEX.
- We use the best stringing machine and equipments from GAMMA and YONEX for stringing.
- Our Stringers are professional racket stringer, not someone or somewhere that fits in racket stringing when time permits. They carry out all restrings with care and your racket receives 100% of their expert attention.
- All our stringers are vastly expirienced as they have done stringing for many years and also in many tournaments.
- Their knowledge of strings and how the right string can benefit your game is unsurpassed. Always right up to date with developments, We can advise you on the best strings for your racket and your type of game.
Repairs and Customization
- Grommets broken or cracked? We can repair it for you. Need a new or replacement grip? Get us to fit one. Grip size too small or too big? Ask us to change it for you. New racket doesn’t feel as good as your old one? Speak to us about customising it so that it does. Check out the Replacement Grips and Regripping, and Racket Customisation and Repairs pages.
- We use the geniune and original strings from ASHAWAY, YONEX, etc.
HOW OFTEN YOU SHOULD RESTRING YOUR RACKET?
* When you feel your racket strings are loose and you cannot play normal.
* When the strings are broken.
* Normal rule for restringing rackets is number of restringing required in a year equals to number of days you play in a week
For example: you play once a week then you need 1 time your racket restrung
you play 2 times a week then you need to restring every 6 months
you play 3 times a week then you need to restring every 4 months
you play 4 times a week then you need to restring every 3 months
you play 5 times or more in a week then you need to restring your racket every 45 days.